Dear Partners and Customers,
Due to the global pandemic of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of the community that we have built together is paramount to SEDCO.
For nearly 40 years, we have been honored by the trust you placed in us to run customer journey management systems at your banks, telecom, governmental offices and hospitals, hence, our commitment is to keep our systems operating but in a much safer experience to your businesses, staff and customers.
We at SEDCO are responding to this ongoing crisis in light of the restrictions imposed by governments where we operate:
- Safety guidelines: Travels and events restrictions are applied seriously.
- Working remotely: Working for home is the current arrangement to maintain support and business continuity to its utmost.
- Production facilities: Full-power operations under the umbrella of all the strict health measures, where safety of the employees comes to the top, as it has always been.
- Disinfection protocols: Our recommendations on-site for your business is to apply social distancing and hygiene protocols based on guidance from health authorities and to display safety instructions on the digital signage and the machine’s screen.
- Minimize close interactions: Our self-service and customer visit solutions help in social distancing, therefore maintaining the safety and health of your customers and staff.
In spite of these challenging times, we are determined to continue serving and supporting our customers and partners to the best of our abilities.
In the coming weeks, we shall share our product updates and recommendations in order to support and help you with the new trends to surpass the current situation.
All our business development and support channels are open for your questions and concerns. For any additional support, please get in touch with your SEDCO contact.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and sustain your business.
Majdi Shawish, CEO